Da Vinci Xi reimagined

 
 
 

Designer Amin Akhshi reimagined the robot form Intuitive as an Xi-3 system:
"Here is a concept for a robotic surgical system based on da Vinci Xi design by Intuitive Surgical. The Xi was the fourth generation of the da Vinci system And some features included, Smaller incisions associated with minimal scarring, Less need for narcotic pain medicine and Faster recovery plus many great other things. If you are interested check this link for more information https://www.intuitivesurgical.com/products/da-vinci-xi/
I have to mention that which I had planned to design a different kind of endoscope part for this concept but unfortunately, I didn't find enough time for that, this personal project took me a lot of time than I expected so I took the renders without the endoscope.
Like always I got inspired by Vitaly Bulgarov and Fausto De Martini's works to develop the design to something more futuristic
Cheers! "

Source: Artstation

Comments

Popular Posts